Ha'penny Bridge Inn
- Check out their comedy nights!
- Kleines Pub im Obergeschoss in Privatbesitz. Sehr cool beim Irish Music Pub Crawl mit "Privatkonzert"
- A good place for live trad music!
- Went for toasted sandwiches after seeing a poll online that said they do the best toasties in town. People who worked there must have voted a lot :) Wouldn't say sandwiches were bad, but not the best.
- If you can find the bridge you can find the pub!
- Sean the bar man is sound and the pint is very good
- Great authentic pub at Temple Bar. Excellent Guinness..
- The ambiance was great! Amazing live music with typical songs. I recommend if you want a fix time with friends and hand clapping!
- The Hapenny Bridge Inn The Guinness is pretty good in this place Good pint in good company, talking about sport, and it was only about 12 in the day. Cant ask for much more in life than that!
- Wine by the glass is 6, arrives in a small bottle.
- Therese and Aine take very good care of you here! Cold pints and great music.
- Capitol Comedy Club upstairs Sundays and Wednesdays. Brilliant night.
- 24.30 euro for two gin and mixers, I feel like they used the tourist premium till. With over 800+ pubs in Dublin why would you go to one that takes the piss out of your hard earned cash :(