984 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94710
- Nice low-key place to watch football. The also have vintage arcade games.
- Has NFL Sunday ticket.
- This is the brainchild of 510 Burger (the inventors of the $15 small burger) and Acme Bar (the famed sticky floors bar with expensive High Life).
- Service. And bottomless mimosas!
- Wifi password is JENRO2014
- Oh my goodness! That was a great burger. Cocktail was lovely too. Yum! Will be back soon.
- The Handlebar Burger is exquisite. Rich, complex flavor, not too greasy. Get it with jack cheese and garlic aioli.
- I thought the burger was good but way over-priced. I got a burger with cheese and a few fixings and it cost me $20. I'm sorry but that costs more than a burger from Peter Lugers!
- Hungry for a cheeseburger but tired of all the old spots? You're in luck! The recently opened Handlebar has all the comfort food you need, including cheeseburgers and mac 'n' cheese.