The Grand Nightclub
- Watch out for Songu!
- There is, in fact, a giant digital disco ball here.
- Make sure to arrive early!
- Nothing good about this place
- LIKE Donovan Facebook page to get a free drink
- Rude to the guys in our group... Left this place bc of bad attitude from bouncers!
- Get a table! Or else you will be sweaty and uncomfortable in the mosh-pit like area :) Good music, lots of asians ;)
- The most disgusting and embarrassing place I've ever been
- This column has many stories.
- One of SF's newer clubs, the Grand goes big with two floors and bars/bathrooms on each. On nights with impossibly long guestlist lines, try your luck with going straight to the door to pay the cover.
- Expect bubble & confetti machines, foam light sticks and balloons.
- Forget the coat check & their $15 fee
- Get here early!
- The cities new gem!
- A little bit of a douchie vibe. Bartenders are rude. Pros - loads of space to dance without anyone bumping into anyone, even on a Saturday night.
- If you're in need of #csMajorCEO's, this place is stocked like a trout pond! [Insert "Fishing w/dynamite" metaphor]
- Dance with everyone hhahahahahahahahaha yay!!!!
- $10 gin & tonic with bottom shelf gin, basically no beer :(
- Good music, good crowd, got their early so got in for free (guest list) and the place filled up pretty quick :) Their shots of tequila are served in glasses rather than shot glasses! o.O
- Don't bother trying to work the guestlist to get in for free...they'll just keep everyone from getting in on time and charge you $20 regardless.