Gordo's Restaurant & Lounge
415 Commerce St (at Elwood Ave.)
Hawthorne, NY 10532
- Cozy Pub. Good food. Definitely worth the trip back.
- BBQ shrimp!! Yummy!!!
- Good food and attentive staff :)
- Raw clams were good. Super fresh not fishy taste or smell. Downside the waitress raves about the steaks and it was a flavorless lump of over cooked meat.
- The wings are fabulous!
- Gordo's is a family friendly 1970s feel restaurant where you can enjoy a wide variety of dishes. One of the best restaurant/lounge in Hawthorne.
- Very warm atmosphere. Like going with friends enjoying drinks at the bar. I also bring the family for some great food. The people are tremendous.
- Very friendly atmosphere
- Kevin Dempsey...best bartender on the planet, hands down.