Bar, Italian, Wine Bar
1359 Hoban St
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
- Come with an empty stomach! Portions are huge and delicious!
- easily the best place to get food and beer on the island.
- Full full full full nice
- Calamari is an awesome appetizer
- They only have Pepsi products, no Coke :(
- OMG there are hooks under the bar for your purse/coat/shopping bags. Best idea ever!
- Fish and chips are wonderful! Service is great too.
- Get wings and fries. Youll be happy that you did.
- We weren't treated very well here. Server was not attentive at all. We do however love the chicken gnocchi.
- Excellent wine list
- From the Gordon Food Service can to your plate.
- Wife and I ordered a pizza and very hot and cheesy. Burned the roof of my mouth because I couldn't wait to eat it. Defiantly need to wait to cook before eating.
- Prime rib sliders 7/10 (real good with the horseradish sauce, a little fatty), butternut squash was good 7/10, scallops were decent 8/10, the bread dipping oil was really good (has parmesan in it).
- Good drinks from what I remember lol
- Locals sit @ the bar. Good people, great stories. Good food!
- Pepsi products. One of the few on the island. Thumbs up.
- Bad food, bad service. Eat chocolate fudge instead.
- Excellent Pizza! V = D
- Best French fries on the island!
- Expensive but good.