195 Grand St (at Marin Blvd.)
Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Looks can be deceiving...Despite exterior appearances, you're sure to have a blast in this place...Terry the owner is one of the nicest people ever and will set you up with cheap drinks and good food
- Karaoke is alive and well here! Get the whole bar involved!
- It's the perfect dive bar. Cheap drinks, nice company. It's owned by an older Chinese couple who are super nice people. They also make amazing dumplings. Perfect Jersey City this place is.
- Ask for a shot of firewater (regret it almost instantly) and sneak out the side exit to check out some vintage MB and VW metal.
- Nicest bartender, come here when you're down to get weird
- Terry the owner of the bar is awesome.
- So nice to come to a bar that smells like my grandmother's house. In a good way.
- Good local bar if ur looking not to spend an arm or leg compared to the biergarten down the block. Ask for Eugene and tell him boogz sent u
- Original Dive Bar! Full of friendly characters. Good libations!
- Legendary hip hop karaoke
- Get the shot. Wear the cicada.
- Tsingtao and karaoke happening now!!!
- Try the Golden Cicada shot and claim your very own cicada amulet
- The realist dive there ever was. Pass on the firewater. I can still taste it.
- A dive bar in the best possible sense - unpretentious and welcoming. Come here at the end of the night.
- Karaoke and the bartender
- This place is amazing. No menu, just ask Terry what he's got. Where the chefs of NYC eat.
- Trivia night Tuesdays with your Fav local bartender Brian b! Join the facebook page!