Fort Noks Bar of Gold
52 Broadway N (btwn NP & 1st Ave. N)
Fargo, ND 58102
- Use the downstairs restrooms. 9/10 there'll be no wait.
- Did a private pub crawl. Coldest beer. Best specials. Best wait staff. Only adults over 30. Can't believe it took me so long to find this place.
- Maddee really knows how to crush that mint in a mojito. Crush it real good.
- After work or late night, best place downtown! From management to the bartenders this is the place to relax and have a good time.
- The bartenders are fabulous!!! The atmosphere is amazing!!! By far the number one bar to go to downtown!!
- They have the hottest bartenders in Fargo :)
- The bartender is hot
- I heard Maddee makes some of the best shots ever!!
- Worst bar in Fargo.. Waitress was drunk.. Would never go there again
- I like the atmosphere here- tables and talking with music in the background. A little more classy than the OB and Rooters.
- Fantastic service... Good specials... What more can you ask for?
- Ask for Cami. Beautiful blonde. Dream girl.
- One of the first non-smoking bars. Don't go for the music.