The Florida Room
435 N Killingsworth St (at N Commercial St)
Portland, OR 97217
- The Florida Room is damn near perfect.
- Old Germans taste like club soda. Dollah club soda.
- Don't dress like a pilgrim.
- have a holy trinity.
- Lots of rad queers, good tots, and cheap beer.
- Awesome and reasonably priced nachos (and vegetarian to boot)! Also, great bartenders AND they have a citrus press, which = delicious greyhounds! Furthermore, they have a nice covered patio
- Why I love this place I know not
- Happy hour is everyday from 3-7! Corn dog and tots...hella dank
- If you are a breakfast drinker, go here and order one of their 8 kinds of Bloody Mary mix on Sundays.
- photobooth in the back room!
- i like this place too...
- Good pinball
- If you can deal with diced olives poured from a can, the nachos are a great deal and $1 Old Germans are hard to beat.
- Great spot. Excellent staff, good drink options (house infused liquors, nice beer list, CBD juices, etc). Give them your money!
- two beers and an order of tots with ranch for less than $5 during happy hour, plus an ambience thats unmatched among portland dive bars (especially if youre a fan of hamms)
- This place is great on the slow nights.
- Patio, drink specials, house infused liquor, Mon night Trivia, Barley Brown's Pallet Jack was on when I was there. Friendly staff.
- Great local bar with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and excellent Bloody Mary's. Pinball (attack from mars And Excalibur) and pool in the back.
- It's near impossible to explain in words the affection we all have with the Florida Room.