Fat Belly's Pub
Pub, Bar, American
241 Main St
East Greenwich, RI 02818
- Don't talk to the kid in the Long sleeve 3 button shirt
- It tends to get really crowded here, but that's part of the fun.
- Food isn't great. Burger wasn't great either for being best burger around. It is a good place though to chill and grab some drinks with friends.
- Fun place to hang out with friends, nice and laid back.
- Disappointed that the main priority on a Saturday night is to cater to take out orders rather than the customers in the restaurant.
- EG staple spot. Good food and drinks. Lively and energetic environment!
- I'll leave you my tip
- Wifi is now private............... What is the point of having it to promote this bar under bad signal when they don't want to share the wealth. Lame.................................... This sucks....
- Fan favorites: Big Papi Burger w/ sweet potato fries, pear & gorgonzola salad w/ blackened chicken, TD pizza, loaded cheese fries are always a solid choice but definitely a meal in themselves!
- Key Lime Martini is where it's at!!
- Good beers but sub par food. I feel like this place is more of a novelty than a legit irish pub. Waiter was slow as shit.
- Get the chicken bacon ranch pizza...the best
- The Big Papi burger is always fantastic. With the loaded bacon cheese fries. =)
- Great people, great food!
- Great place to watch some games and get a bite. Wash it all down with a few drinks. Weekends can get crazy!
- I always order the Big Papi burger (this comes from a Yankees fan, so you know it's good) or the steak sandwich with provelone, onions and peppers. Either goes great with a Smithwicks on tap.
- Pear and gorgonzola salad = great; no Bass on tap = not so great