FARMbloomington: The Root Cellar
Bar, Music Venue, Lounge
- This place reminds me of something you would find in Lower Manhattan, great beer selection and unique decor.
- Indianapolis' own Sun King beer now available!
- saw Sinclair Wheeler & The Pocket Machine, they were awesome, cool underground venue...
- Best hole in the wall dive bar in Bloomington. Reminds me of Portland or Seattle. DJs and bartenders rock. Eat upstairs for brunch.
- Awesome little hole in the wall place, fun underground vibe. Good dance floor and seating.
- This place feels like a house party you aren't hipster enough to be at, but damn do they have some tasty bourbon
- Tuesday Trivia the first Tuesday of the month all summer long (2013).
- We all agreed, the hummus was strange. Fries are awesome! Don't order wine, you'll be disappointed. Farm probably has great wine, just not the root cellar...
- Trivia, Tuesday nights at eight.