The Faltering Fullback
Pub, Beer Garden
19 Perth Rd (at Ennis Rd)
Finsbury Park, Greater London N4 3HB
+44 20 7272 5834
- Pool table, hidden rooms, tree-house beer garden, everything covered in Ivy (the plant, not a sluttish bar maid). Could this be the perfect pub? It would be if they did some decent ales.
- "Hidden away in the back streets of Stroud Green in Finsbury Park, the ivy-covered Faltering Fullback is four pubs in one...."
- Quality local pub with some real ale, a good vibe, lots of space and surprisingly good Thai food.
- Lauded by locals as the best in north London, this Irish establishment has a lot to shout about. The Faltering Fullback is a cosy, split-level affair with a range of decking and tables.
- Traditional pub meets beer hall meets massive multi-tiered beer garden - which gets ridiculously crowded in good weather. Good but not great beer, nice Thai food for not a lot of money.
- Best beer garden in London
- Go to the awesome terrace in the back!
- Check out the Ewok village.
- Brilliant treehouse style garden. Best local i've ever had!
- Staropramen in frosted glasses... Excellent!
- Lovely beer garden! The sun gets hidden early evening though but there are lots of heaters
- London Pride! Lovely atmosphere, a traditional English Pub with character.
- Their stunning beer garden is one of a kind. Watch out for the elderly rasta gardener! Difficult to get a table on weekends and Arsenal match days, so get there early!
- One of my favourite pubs in London. The beer garden is like a boozy Escher painting.
- Best beer garden in North London.
- Lovely pub very welcoming bar staff. Love the fact they keep there pint glasses in a freezer.
- Awesome place. Leffe on tap! Hang out in the treehouse
- Great bloody marys
- Wonderful family run pub in Finsbury Park. Great quirky decor, friendly staff and locals, shows most sport. What's not to love?
- look for the tree house