Corinthian Plaza (at Paseo de Roxas & Legazpi St)
Makati City, Makati City
- Great ambiance and even better service!
- Nice place. Waiters/waitresses are very attentive and actually ask your name for a more personalize experience. Not much to eat though. Bar chow only
- A more secret rock-bar theme as compared to Blind Pig's prohibition speakeasy era concept.
- Order the Frips!
- I like the place :) its cozy and as if you have your own butler :)
- Sit in the bar, talk to the mixologists. Never thought I'd enjoy sitting in the bar.
- Come here for the ambiance and secret location, but not for the cocktails. Order beers instead.
- Happy hour till 7:30pm. Buy 1 take 1 on local beers
- De Rigeur = cheap old fashioned
- Awesome place to talk and drink (De Rigeur is really good). Plus it's smoke free - You won't go home smelling like yosi. :)
- Order an Old FashioneD with the emphasis on the D (1920's Prohibition tip from Jeff Smith of Apigee) and also a Negroni :))
- The Pomp and Circumstance
- Sister Bar of The Blind Pig. No entrance fee / reservation required. Just need to know how to really find it ;) Order the "De Rigeur"
- Best tuna melt panini ever at the cafe outside. & zomg, yummy cocktails!
- Cocktails Cocktails Cocktails!
- it's de rigueur to order the de rigueur :)
- Order the Pomp and Circumstance. And the turkey and brie sandwich from the plaza cafe if you haven't had dinner yet.
- 3 drinks to try: De Riguer; Sea Breeze; AK 47
- unique cocktails concocted with rare liquors of quality. A bit pricey but totally worth for the quality.
- Quaint speakeasy bar, their cocktails are must try. Had Easy Street and De Rigeuer, its refreshingly different and good!