$ $ $
- Cool Green Fact: Built in 1931, the Exchange LA building served as the Los Angeles Stock Exchange long before being repurposed as the cool nightclub and event space it is today.
- Careful.. The weirdos are more deeper into the crowd
- Insomniac Events & Exchange LA present AWAKENING Fridays & INCEPTION Saturdays - featuring the best Trance, House & Progressive DJs and performers from around the world every weekend! :D
- Don't go yo this guest list on "packed" nights unless u want to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait. Fail
- Contact me for VIP service
- Upcoming Events Calendar: www.bit.ly/exlatix
- Great place for bottle service! You don't even have to pour your own drinks :) Let one of us be you and your party's personal bartender :)
- VIP is the place to be!
- Shakedown was fun. No cover if got there early. Drinks are a bit pricey
- I love the Asians.. makes me feel tall. Awesome dance floor
- Paid 26 for first round, 27 for second round of the SAME (2 drinks). Place is awesome for EDM.
- Contact me for tickets, guestlist or bottle service. #626.502.6201
- The venue is so spacious!So many rooms and floors!I could breathe and run everywhere freely.The lighting is awesome too. Coming from NYC, I say this place topped it for comfort.
- Valet is superrrr expensive ($20) comparedd to the $8 parking around the block! Try to get here early, guest list lines get crazy by 11pm!
- Don't come here.
- "We like electronic music and dancing, so Exchange LA & Elevate have some of the best sound systems & great people-watching" Rob & Janene @ www.ThisIsMyDowntown.com/Rob-Janene
- no sex in the champagne room
- Great club, very spacious!
- Little area off to the side of main floor has places.to sit, useful if you dont get bottle service and need to rest ur feet.