EPIC Sports Restaurant
- Food is decent, a bit overpriced (it's a casino so I get it), the service in the mornings is painfully slow, over 45 mins to get an omelette, people have to get to the poker tournament! Hurry up!
- Had the Kobe meatloaf good. However the portion could of been bigger. Felt like it was ment for a five year old.
- Super noisy with a gigantic TV!
- Try the Potato Scrum, it is nacho & potato deliciousness
- Ask for Marsha!
- Try the sandwiches!!
- Try the Cougar Gold grilled cheese sandwich. Yummy!
- Best place to watch sports period! Try getting there during a game or during their happy hour (3-6p, 10p-close)for best deals.