924 College St.
Toronto, ON M6H 1A4
- Innis and gunn or the smoked beer (tastes like bacon!)
- Biralari harika :))
- Get there before 9; $4.50 pints!
- Cheap drinks. Good service. Good tunes. I liiiikeee.
- Try the WinterLUSHious, 3 course - PBR, Wild Turkey and a bag of chips!
- Green king IPA is amazing
- Jazz Whiskey Bar - leger
- A whiskey bar with over 230 bottles you can sample from (you might get lost in the three-page whiskey menu). Best time to go is when there is live music check their website for the schedule.
- Come for the Jazz stay for the beer
- Really, really long whiskey list. Some pints are $6 before 9 pm.
- Wide range of whiskey and live music. Feels like Brooklyn.
- Excellent whisky collection. Try something new!
- Great low key whiskey bar
- Amazing bourbon collection. Ask the owner if he's there for a recommendation. Very friendly guy.
- It's after two and the good tunes continue....
- Some of the best fries I've ever had. Order the Dutch Fries. We ordered 1 and then ordered 2 more batches.
- One of the best scotch lists in the city!
- Can this place just be my hidden secret???
- ...feature live jazz in the back room and around 40 scotches, 25 bourbons and 35 other assorted whiskeys from around the world http://goo.gl/4XgSy