Earls Kitchen & Bar
$ $ $
- Best Dynamite Roll in the TDot!!!
- The hand dryers are the best!
- If you're a Torontonian, drinking a jug of Earls' signature Red or White Sangria on the brand new King Street patio is a MUST!
- Tuck your button down shirt into your jeans to fit in on a Friday at 4:30PM
- Love their Dynamite Rolls and Warm Feta and Spinach Dip !!!
- The Bronx Burger Certified Angus Beef patty, beer battered onion rings, roasted garlic aioli, red pepper relish, aged white cheddar and rocket greens, toasted sesame seed burger bun.
- The waitresses here are outstanding.
- Blended Mojitos are incredible!!!
- Very corporate! Make sure to dress corporate sexy lol.
- Get money... Get paid....
- earl's girls
- Booths are awesome. You can see the chefs while waiting.
- Kokanee pitchers are the cheapest and the best tasting.
- Try the Bronx Burger. Soooo good!
- Earl's girls are great, food is great, dirty martinis are perfect.
- Try the chocolate sticky toffee pudding...it's amazing!
- Really really really noisy so if you're looking to actually have a coherent conversation without being hoarse later, you might want to opt for plan B...
- Puedes cenar o tomarte una copa. Local moderno y muy grande, ambiente distendido y servicio excelente! Perfecto para una velada tranquila ;)
- Worst service ever