The Dubliner Pub
- Ian is the man !!
- Tons of friendly people : a Must go in Omaha!
- Great Black and Tans!!
- The first bar I went to when I turned 21. An Old Market institution.
- Very friendly staff and great service.
- Music... It has it's ups n downs. Totally hit n miss.
- Good bar service, but they were charging a cover for the band; a band that sucked so bad they should have been paying us to listen.
- Great selection of beers, but be careful when asking for a specialty drink. Then again, it's an Irish bar, drink beer.
- Bartenders are great, favorite place on a Sunday
- Great Irish pub
- Live music Thursday. Young and vibrant crowd. Definitely a hookup bar.
- The go to Irish Pub downtown.
- Really fun bar, great live music on Thursday nights.
- Great Irish bar! Friendly staff. Loud music and great drinks! Love it!
- Good times great people
- Guinness, early and often.
- True Irish bar. Great bands on weekends.
- Guinness is fresh, and poured properly. What else do you need?
- If you come here on your birthday (and show your ID) they give you a free shot glass!