201 E Delaware Pl (at Mies van der Rohe Way)
Chicago, IL 60611
5:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 2:00am
5:00pm - 2:00am
- Add this to the list of downtown rooftop spaces with a hip, modern terrace atop the Raffaello Hotel. The menu features a mix of seasonal cocktails along with a focus on bourbon and whiskey.
- Great rooftop bar. I'm wearing shorts & I'm OK!
- Make sure to try the specialty cocktails! And go on a Tuesday or Wednesday to try the Progressive cocktail menu! Most beautiful bar in the city.
- Drumbar is the Raffaello Hotel's 18th-floor oasis, split between an outdoor terrace with views of the lake, and 100 seats situated indoors amidst marble, dark wood, and 25-ft vaulted ceilings.
- Go to say you have BUT this is a media created hot place. Better cocktails and food at Sable. Better drinks and atmosphere at Violet Hour. Better drinks in most places. Punch your ticket. Move on!
- Awesome music. Chromeo followed by Hot Chip followed by Cut Copy followed by Twin Shadow.
- DO NOT GO. No-shorts policy means we were security-escorted out of the bar because one of our party was wearing dressy shorts. And yet the drinkers in long ratty jeans & white tees stay.
- Not the best rooftop. Doesn't have any view of the city. It's nice it your looking to give one on one attention to someone.
- Service is so slow. 8 choices of wine and one was out. 15 minutes for cocktails to show up. 15 minutes for popcorn. Seriously. Serve the cheap popcorn at every table. Duh.
- When the drink is named after the bar itself, you know you've got to try it! Drumbar Horchata is a creamy cocktail with a Renshaw rum based combined with cognac, vanilla slushie and cinnamon syrup.
- LOVE their cocktails
- The frozen Drumbar Horchata is delicious.
- The Budweiser is only 7 oz be careful lol
- I found this place weirdly boring for a Saturday night. Not the greatest cocktails. Not the best decoration. The outside area was closed because of snow... Not my fave spot
- Order The Pineapple.
- Great service, great drinks. A must when in Chicago.
- Located in Chicagos Gold Coast, this sophisticated, speakeasy-style bar takes you up 200 feet to its energetic indoor seating and outdoor garden terrace.
- Overly priced drinks. When they didn't even have a cucumber for the hendricks or their infamous rose cocktail even right when they open. Very chic and Posh place. Nice for summer.
- Excellent spot with one of the best patios in the city! Inside feels like you're hanging out at a cool friend's apartment. Great craft cocktails - the Storm is yummy - and friendly servers/bartenders.
- Small outside area... Over priced drinks...definitely skip this place. Wanna be hipster lounge cool.... Fails.