Driftwood Char Bar
4415 Nicollet Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55419
- Most overpriced bar I've ever been to... Not in a cool location, mediocre sound system and charges $6 for a tap summit and they have no liquor for mixed drinks...
- This place is a joke. Crappy service. Overpriced beer. Rude staff. Stay clear and save your money for a place that appreciates it's customers.
- Do not order the Jalapeo Poppers based on the menu description- they are plain ol cream cheese, jalapeo, breading. The "Roasted, stuffed w/ Colby jack, bacon, & black beans" description- ALL LIES.
- Jack Brass Band Tuesday nights 9-midnight! Great New Orleans music:)
- Come in for a Vikes game. 2 dollar taps!
- #JackBrassBand every Tuesday night 9-midnight, KILLIN!
- The Jack Brass Band plays every Tuesday night!! They're super tight.
- The Rachael!
- The Ultrasounds...second day of their tour!
- Complete dump, tiny over crowded bar with a cover charge on the weekends, beers are pricey, wouldn't try the food due to the filth of pretty much everything else, KEEP DRIVING!!!
- Close up with the band, great beer bar for some great music!
- Excellent burger, good beer selection and very attentive staff!
- Spensive. $6.50 for a Blue Moon?
- Come see Panda Soup perform!
- Try the nachos, homemade tortilla chips and fresh japalenos with a delicious chipotle mayo.
- Cover band beltin out Purple Haze. Yeah....
- Tuesday night is cuban night... a surprising bit of Havana in SoMpls
- If you get the chance, talk with Timmy O.
- A great neighborhood bar with music featuring local musicians! And, a nice list of beer and good food!