The Drawing Room
$ $ $
12 S Michigan Ave (Madison)
Chicago, IL 60603
- I love this place, and left a few tips about why. But the WiFi is *awful.* It's 2019, and the login screen says "up to 1Mbps," but we never even get that. I hope they improve it soon.
- 2nd floor lobby area of the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel. It's a large, beautiful space. Food and drink are available but not required. Power is available, but wifi is sub par.
- The decor, ambience, seating variety, food, and drink are great. But: the WiFi is atrociously slow, especially for the food prices they charge, and the main table chairs are hard and uncomfortable.
- The ambience, decor, variety of seating, food, and drink are all really good.
- Amazing bocce!!!
- Old fashioned is amazing and overall chill classy vibe. Game room next door is cool too. Great whiskey selection, get the Nikka Coffey Grain neat.
- Gran lugar. Sper relajado y buena onda. Me encanto.
- Excelent ambiance. Nice place. Great attention.
- Simple menu
- Awesome atmosphere. The closest thing Chicago has to a European cafe.
- Really cool space. Great food and cocktails.
- The second-floor lobby inside the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel will be a popular spot during the colder months.
- The drinks and great service!!