Don't Know Tavern
Bar, American, Sports Bar
- Shockingly good food for a bar - especially the chicken fingers
- Wifi password is the phone number, 4105390231.
- Let's goooooooooo mountaineers!
- Can't go wrong with the fish taco's!
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: "Hows this for a deal: From 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays, drink as much Miller Lite as you can for $10." http://bsun.md/UyyedN
- Great brunch and mimosas! Friendly servers also!
- Most underrated brunch in Fed. Great staff too!
- Check out the murals, they're great.
- Heard the food is great
- If you're a fan of the New England Patriots, WVU Football or the Boston Red Sox, I hate you...but you can watch every game of those teams here. Thankfully, there are tons of other TVs for the rest of
- Great people, great beer list, great food. In that order. One of our favorite spots when we can get here.
- Large beer tap selection
- Cuban best in town!
- Yummy old bay honey wings and br sprouts over risotto. Best happy hour food!
- WVU + Patriots bar in the middle of Bmore. Great game-day specials.
- Bottomless mimosas at brunch.
- Great place to drink and eat. Avoid the all you can drink crowd on Friday night though.
- If you're here lookign for a Patriots bar you're in the wrong place. Head over to Fleet Street Tavern at 2318 Fleet Street!
- Juevos rancheros brunch was delicious
- Mimosas and potatoes