The Den Bar & Grill
2710 McKinney Ave (at Worthington St)
Dallas, TX 75204
- Dont miss the view of the Dallas skyline from the rooftop bar!
- This place goes from a sports bar to a douche bag factory after 9:00 P.M. They don't let you know that the prices of drinks get WAY overpriced once it turns into a "club" AVOID AT ALL COST!
- A little Bro-tactic, but the rooftop bar is beautiful with a phenomenal view of the Dallas skyline.
- I love how lovely this place! You see all types of people here just intermingling. It's awesome. The rooftop had great views of the Dallas skyline and McKinney ave.
- Received my bank statement and the bartender overcharge my credit card with a tip I didn't authorize. Do NOT entertain this place
- Very disappointing establishment overall. Was visiting from out of state. Staff was very unfriendly overall and inattentive.
- Different music on different levels. Rooftop is the best especially if you get there early and get a table.
- Rooftop view is nice.
- Good night here!
- Apparently, they let just about anyone in now-a-days.
- Jeremiah = best bartender ever!
- Fun ass place!!!
- Great view and great time! I like the 3 floor concept different music in every floor.
- 3 stories to admire the city's view
- Only order drinks through Bennett. He's awesome...all the other bartenders try to charge you more for drinks that you didn't order. So ask for an itemized receipt!!
- It's got it all.
- This is one of the bars for the Uptown Pubcrawl on March 24, 2012. Register at www.UptownPubcrawl.com!
- Saturday nights get a little weird.. But you get sports bar, rooftop bar, and club all in one!
- Celebrated the Cardinals Winning the World Series. Come back and remember 2011!!!!