Sports Bar, Dive Bar, Pub
140 Brevard Ct (3rd and Church)
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Official bar for the Queen City Outlaws. Come here to watch any US Men's National Team soccer match and join in the chants!
- Since they don't officially serve food, you can bring your (well-behaved) dog inside and enjoy a brewski.
- Best bar in Charlotte. Lots of soccer fans BUT they have the NHL center ice package so hockey is on TV all the time. Great people great beer!
- This a fantastic place. There seem to be a lot of well-established regulars (e.g. local soccer folks) and we felt real welcome from the moment we ordered our first pints. Ask for a Baby Guinness shot!
- Greatest Bar ever
- Great draft beer selection.
- This is one of the few places wehere you can watch international soccer all year 'round. This summer, the entire parking lot was packed with folks watching World Cup matches on a big screen.
- Great little soccer pub in downtown Charlotte, there are enough pubs and eateries to keep you in this little area all night, although the English Premier Soccer will keep me here!
- Great place to watch any soccer game... Usually have all of them on..
- Mi primer bar en Charlotte, creo que ser de mis favoritos.
- Awesome bar, small but very personal. Christian is great at recommending draft beers.
- Come early if you want a seat in the bar for US National team soccer matches. Great little space that fills up quickly.
- Great! Christian the bartender really knows how to recommend anything you may like
- Bring your dog!
- Too small. Lacks seating.
- Wednesday $5 pints
- They play really good music!
- Best place to watch United in Charlotte.
- Closest thing I've found to an olde English "spit and sawdust"! Brilliant!
- come for english premier league sunday mornings and order breakfast from eggheads next door!