Community Beer Company
Brewery, Beer Garden
- Was true community around a glass. Or two. Or three. Good times and great beer
- Jaime is an awesome brewer, the Vienna is out of this world.
- Fun local art scene on Saturdays.
- Great atmosphere, perfect place to meet friend have a beer and a bite from the food tricks!
- Don't leave your drink on the floor. Too many four legged friends on leashes to chance it.
- Great community space with artists and live music.
- It was great and the food truck was good too!
- no souvenir glasses and half pours on the high abv beers, BUT it's dog friendly
- Get the Public Ale!
- I went to Community Beer for an event. It is definitely a nice space for a large amount of people. There were about 6 options for beer. Nice spot and I'll definitely go back.
- Best Dallas IPA! Not close.
- Why go here and pay 15 bucks for a plastic cup and 3 beers? Also non drinkers have to pay $10 dollars for nothing. Ridiculous.
- Get there early for the tour. Such a "Community" event, little seating can be had. Good beer for sure.
- Talk to at less five people on your visit, and the world gets smaller.
- nine beers have taken over taps at well over 100 local restaurants and bars in North Texas
- Craft Beer
- Legion and any of its variants. Mosaic IPA, one of the best in Texas
- This place is awesome. Passiflora....!
- Love love love Community Beer Company! Amazing beer and friendly knowledgeable staff make every visit special
- Monthly yoga!