Lounge, Bar, Hookah Bar
$ $ $
- Best shady place in town.
- Best cigar spot in Charleston. Glenlivet 21 neat is the only drink you need.
- Great atmosphere, okay wine selection, too dark sometimes.. You can barely see the people you're talking to. TV's are a bad decision, completely ruins the ambiance.
- Uni-sex restroom good for quickies
- Classy place to end a night and chill. Interesting beer selections from time to time.
- The grandma sidecar is amazing!
- Ask for a sweet tea martini - not on the menu
- Get SIdecar martini from Meredith the batender,
- Can't go wrong with a great Nat Sherman cigar. Ashton robusto as a back up.