Cloud Nine Brewery
1750 W State St
Boise, ID 83702
- Good beer. Great food. Stellar spot to chill
- Sesame salad with salmon is excellent. Honey basil beer is great on hot days.
- Nice people and establishment, but not really my crowd. I don't know how it is is for socializing after hours, but definitely worth stopping to grab a beer if you're in the area.
- Hate being bothered by flies inside restuarants tip for owners put blower over the door to keep the flies out
- Side dish - you are welcome!
- Side Dish - sweet potato Marshmallow - Ah! Mazing
- Great beer and food!!!
- Love the burgers! But the menu goes much deeper; try the Bleu cheese fries, or the street tacos. For beer, give the blood orange wt, or the salted caramel stout a try.
- Earl Grey Stout and Strawberry Shortcake.
- Great local beers. Good food - focused on local produce and meats. The patio can be really crowded during peak times, so plan ahead if you want to sit outside.
- The beer and food is great however the clientele leaves something to be desired. I suggest avoiding the patio due to it being obnoxiously overtaken by middle aged bicyclers suffering a midlife crisis
- Good food, awesome beer and friendly service!
- Great experience! A must try! Love the lemongrass ginger beer!
- Try their Root Beer. (Non alcoholic) But home brewed, all natural. The Blood Orange is super refreshing too!
- Great beer.