The Chuggin' Monkey
Bar, Rock Club
219 E 6th St (btw Brazos St. & San Jacinto Blvd.)
Austin, TX 78701
- I'm the door guy here come see me! :)
- Drink a Famous vodka F BOMB
- Get a Vegas bomb here!
- Pint of PBR on Thursday was only a buck!
- Hey DJ stfu
- H-bombs all the way.
- Rick, you will be missed.
- I bartend out back Friday and Saturday. Come by and I'll buy you a shot if you mention this post!!!!
- Visit on Saturday Night to hear Misbehavin, one of the best Blues groups I've heard in awhile.
- Favorite place on dirty six. Ask for a Gameface, you won't be disappointed!
- Wow! bouncin sober people when the place is empty.. Business must be good!
- Respect the Monkey, down with the Rooster! :)
- Cheap drinks on Thursday, the music is great but a little to loud to talk.
- Good vibe. Good live music.
- Amazing live music. Jennifer Sullivan and her band made it a welcoming experience! The Bar tenders were personal and down to earth!
- Get a from and go upstairs for a game of jenga.
- Solid dirty six bar, the boxing machine seems a little off.
- Great bar, awesome for live music, really nice staff. Don't pass this place by.
- Visited on a girls weekend and had a great time belting out show tunes. The live music is super fun. Played giant Jenga too ;)
- Great live music venue. Attentive bartenders. And to make it weird, there is a breathalyzer in the back.