Caxton Bar & Grill
$ $ $
- Best steak in London!
- Rib eye is a winner!
- "The food was delicious and the service was professional and perfect for our brunch meeting requirements. The waiters seemed to instinctively know when to interrupt and when we needed space."
- Try a 3 types whisky flight in the bar. Great wee drams and an excellent range.
- Super Burger
- Excellent hotel bar, very friendly and accommodating staff. Nice lounge feel.
- Great food by chef Adam. I really recommend the tasting menu but be ready as it is a lot food.
- Hidden Gem: amazing restaurant opposite new Scotland Yard. Service was impeccable and food to die for. Can't wait to visit again in the not too distant future.
- Wagyu steak with foie gras...simply amazing!
- really thanks....
- Best monkfish ever... Ever!
- Great service in the bar always...lovely bits of cheese served with the beer, sounds weird maybe- but it works!
- Lovely family dinner in a beautiful elegant restaurant after a full days shopping.
- Gr8 ambience BUT Do not "smoke" your steak # spoiled!
- Al fresco drinking available in the terrace and courtyard @caxtongrill
- Meantime Dunkel Weizen on guest pour. @caxtongrill