Caves du Roy
$ $ $
Avenue Paul Signac
Saint-Tropez, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur 83990
+33 4 94 56 68 00
- Beware of wild Unicorns Little monkeys are awesome Just one word - addictive-
- Best club in St. Tropez !
- too cheap for me, I wish it was way more expensive(just kidding lol). just there recently, not like how it used to be. too many WANNA BES but st tropez just wouldnt be st tropez without it~always fun!
- God! It was terrible!! Over crowded, smells like someone died there, no air. All the time someone is pushing u. When u pay 15.000 u expect something better.
- Prenez un perrier. 26 euros c'est sympa.
- Trs cher la vodka pomme !
- Best club in the world. DJ Jack E is the best
- Too crowded but the music was perfect!!!
- Best club in the world...
- essa balada simplismente a top do mundo
- Worth the 26 drinks if you want to dance in a beautiful and opulent ambiance. Get there early to avoid the lines and hassle (~12:30).
- Muy buena msica, dependiendo del DJ. Los sbados demasiado lleno, mejor el viernes
- Loved it for great music . A must visit as a party place in st tropez . Keep calm and enjoy the party !:)
- Don't Forget your black card!!! ;) welcome to Saint Tropez !!!!
- Rude staff and way too expensive for what it is....
- One of the best clubs there! Exciting music, espessialy after 4 pm, quite expensive but worthy! Must visit! Exploring saint-tropes!
- Melhor balada, msica incrvel!
- Classic night club. Mixed old and young crowds. Drinks starting from 26, even the ones without alcohol. Get there by midnight if you want to get pass security on the door. Good music from 2 am on.
- La coda all'ingresso estenuante,scelgono a caso dalla coda chi far entrare...dentro la musica carina ma niente di diverso da una classica discoteca...a parte la bella gente e tipe stra tirate!
- you must be there on the "season closing night" of St.Tropez!