Bummz Beach Cafe
Bar, Café, American
- Warm beer, septic smell, standoffish bartender.
- The food is great
- We love Bumzz! Great view and food!
- Jeff is a great guy and bartender. Outside patio
- Best place to sit, relax, and have a drink. Get in good with Jeff, the back patio bartender.
- Best pasta salad, club on rye and unsweetened tea I've had. Delish!
- Great Clam Chowder! And a good atmosphere in the middle of Myrtle Beach!
- Best bar to sit outside and watch the waves!
- Try the grouper fingers
- Fried grouper is great!
- Don't listen to Doug....try the blackened chicken
- Beach relief!
- Grouper sandwich!
- bummz burger - best burger In Myrtle Beach
- Beautiful views, Great food, and beachy atmosphere make this place my new favorite. Absolutely recommend the "Super Grouper Sandwich," Best fish I've had in a while!!
- Outstanding service!
- this place is more about the view than the food.. it wasn't bad, just not very memorable.
- Mediocre at best... Not something to really write home about. Watery chowder and average grouper fingers. Still, it does does have a good patio out back with a nice view.
- Decent wings and service but no WiFi? Eh, they were apathetic about it too. Thumbs down its 2015, com'on guys.
- Great clam chowder!