- Bruxelles is, as the legend says, a cosmopolitan pub and embraces diversity. It is all about its customers, feeding them, entertaining them but above all, making them welcome
- One of the few metal joints in Dublin - down in the basement
- One of the very few places open late during the week. So if you want drinks after 12 in Dublin pop in here.
- Fish & Chips = great :-)
- Music is great, you can both find rock music and metal music. Popular spot for saturdays. Cocktails are nice try them.
- No Unlikely Allstars last night, boo
- One of the last few mental bars in dublin !
- Staff is perfect, very attentive, food is good and location is just sensational
- Can someone give the ginger lad with the man bun working there some money to get his beard trimmed? His big pubic face was putting me off my Guinness!
- Great beers & atmosphere
- Service is shite, but its still worth a visit, late night and a rock bar downstairs
- Great Food and Beers. Perfect service
- The rock bar is nice - and they have pitchers.
- Bangers and mash
- Not bad not bad aye!
- Try the rock bar, downstairs and to the left
- Go straight to the rock bar downstairs. Great music there.
- Once danced on a table here to Teenage Dirtbag
- Good pub, good food, good local craft beers.
- Very good music and bear