Briny Riverfront Irish Pub
Pub, Restaurant, Bar
305 S Andrews Ave (E Las Olas Blvd)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Check out the daily specials: Golden Fried Dolphin Fingers, BLT Sandwich & Briny Famous Fish & Chips all under $9.
- Be prepared to pay for extra lemons... Just saying
- Try the fish and chips or the shepherds pie. Good portions and damn tasty.
- Shepherd's pie and Philly cheesesteaks are awesome
- Di liked her Mediterranean Salad. FYI nice clean bathrooms
- Get the spinach and artichoke dip ...best around!!!
- Outside the pub, a nautical theme dominates with buoys along the ceiling as you watch yachts cruise through the riverfront. Inside, the bar consists of wood and Irish knickknacks from the motherland.
- Grab a quick drink and app before getting on the water taxi.
- Definitely you'll stop at this place after you walk in the Riverwalk! You may stay outside to enjoy watching the river view and people! The good there is not bad..
- Queria estar la no Fds I wanted to be there next weekend
- The women's bathroom is disgusting!! The smell will make you lose ur appetite! And its extremely dark and the floors are sticky !
- If you would like more than 3 lemon wedges at a table it will cost you.
- The Shepherd's Pie is some of the best I have ever had, and the Fish & Chips portion is HUGE!
- Todo delicioso, el lugar muy agradable con una linda vista!
- Good food and drinks but service was mediocre. Was there for a private catered event and bartenders were less than thrilled to help us.
- Great sandwiches
- Comida boa, preo justo atendimento querido.
- Draft beer prices are a little pricey but the location is convenient to the water taxi stop #1.
- Great waterside river view and the food is excellent!
- Amazing Wraps!