Briny Irish Pub
- Located at Atlantic Blvd in Pompano Beach, this pub has densely packed aisles around the large central bar. You can join the dance crowd out back jumping to rock versions of all your fave 1980s hits.
- Its like coming home, if home was a bar with a gorgeous bartender that stank of good beer and hearty food.
- Drunk dude
- Great Music!
- Best Bartenders in town.
- Mike and Michael are the best!
- Watch out for racists waitress, she wrote on the check by hand... tips are NOT included like I just swam here, we're excellent tippers and she just assumed we weren't going to...and she was Brazilian.
- Great food, great beer on draft.
- Atmosphre Leute Stimmung Musik Essen Trinken
- Interesting place with local crowd
- My favorite local spot for a beer. Low-key, live music and awesome bartenders. Food is good too, try the shepherds pie.
- Mike is great. Shame the other Mike left as they were a GREAT team. Sarah also top notch!
- Food, BAR TENDERS!!! And bands throughout the week & weekends
- Pompanos Briny Irish Pub daily specials start at just $8! Stay for live music Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- The beer was good. Warm atmosphere. Didn't like a very dirty and stinky restroom(
- Burgers. live music
- Cool place
- Good Burgers
- The Bar is Shakin,!
- Go in wearing a bright pink shirt so the bartenders can see you comin in and you can get served,unstead of sitting for 10 minutes with them just looking through you.