Bovine Sex Club
Nightclub, Karaoke, Music Venue
542 Queen St. W (btwn Bathurst St. & Ryerson Ave.)
Toronto, ON M5V 2B5
- This bar is my home away from home! Cheap drinks, awesome crowd, awesome bands almost nightly.
- Tip the bartenders here! They deserve a big one!
- I'm a regular. Come say hi!!
- Buy a drink from Krissy
- Some very good hard-core rock and metal bands have been seen here over the years. The decorations and the staff here are quite extraordinary! There is nothing bestial about the place unless I am there
- Tiny little place, the decor here is artistic and awesome, total punk bar with kinda scary regulars, but it's the perfect size for new local bands to play.
- Check out live 'karaoke' nights, feel like a rock star
- Institutional dive bar, in a good way.
- Nothing but that's what makes it good
- Sick Live Music not heaps of sex except for some, probably to be enjoyed after da club!
- Great hard rock bar. Dime restaurant next door is a good deal as all entry's are $4.99
- Adams mind rocks
- Great to catch a casual show with friends. I recommend a Stiegl in a can.
- Broomfiller is awesome!!!
- Amazing place !!!
- One of the last true metal and punk venues in Toronto
- After coming there 2 days in a row and spending more money than anyone. The door door guy says I didn't like you how you came out out of the cab. Seriousness, I have such a good rep on yelp
- Check out The Socials, Cola Heads and many more at Canadian Music Fest, March 19-24! www.cmw.net
- Indie Week October 11; Breached, Sumo Cyco, The Rabid Whole . Get passes -> http://canada.indieweek.com/shows/launch-night-indie-week-2012/
- Pretty overrated. And Monday night bartender is a dick.