BMC Jazz Club
Bar, Music Venue, Nightclub
1331 Decatur St
New Orleans, LA 70116
- Free live music, no cover charge, cool pressed tin ceiling. Hot!
- Street Legends Brass Band. Amazeballs.
- Lagniappe Brass Band on Tuesday nights!!!
- Ask for Margo....she puts a Cuban twist on the sangrias. Eudora Evans and Deep Soul is the band to see....she channels Etta James.
- No cover & best place for live music
- Nice chill place to have a beer and listen to jazz
- Check out Moonshine & Caroline every Friday night from 7-10. Great young NOLA jazz group.
- Sunday nights are great!
- Awesome local bar with a great band!! No cover:)
- Check out the back bar. Impressive beer cooler.
- Live brass band on Tuesday:)
- Paggy Prine and Southern Soul ... Amazing!
- Fantastic place,
- The jazz by her was really good. The staff is friendly!!!
- One of the funniest nights we have ever had!! Music was awesome
- Great bands
- Free and live music! It's a good start to exploring the Frenchmen area
- Amazing place to chill and listen jazz!
- A chill place to hear live music.
- John Lisi and Delta Blues Funk...awesome and soulful. Johnny Maestri and Mama's Boys always good...Johnny's wife can belt it out from on her knees!