Blackstone Restaurant & Brewery
Brewery, Bar, American
11:00am - 1:00am
12:00pm - 10:00pm
- EXCELLENT beer & EXCELLENT food!
- I liked the APA the best.
- The American Pale Ale has a great taste, much like Sweetwater's 420 Extra Pale Ale, fantastic
- Can't go wrong with whatever is on cask....it's the way the gods drink beer.
- American pale ale is the real deal
- Their artichoke dip is great! Always a crowd pleaser.
- Very nice- you'll enjoy this place. It's very classy. Check it out!
- Try the porter.
- Best steak and biscuits
- Chipotle Pork Tenderloin w/ asparagus and Gouda cheese grits. This is seriously the most amazing and unique dish in Nashville. (sweet & spicy!)
- The bison burger even with pickles an horseradish mayo is kinda bland.
- Wish we had sat in the bar area. The dining area had an older, worn feel and the bar looked more... Fun. The BBQ pizza was delicious.
- nachos its a meal
- Get the beer sampler!
- Chicken wings are excellent
- Try the chipotle pork and cheesy grits. The APA was really good too.
- The shepherd's pie with a chaser pale is a delicious combination. Enjoy!
- Drink the cask. Drink enough to check out their awesome urinals!
- Shepherd's Pie is amazing!
- The Porter rocks. Buffalo burger too.