The Black Boar
1630 Colorado Blvd (at Vincent Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- It used to be the Chalet. Cool bar.
- Bring the Chalet back.
- Grab takeout pizza from Casa Bianca and enjoy Happy Hour
- Great whiskey selection. Also, PARTY CAT SHOTS.
- You might have to wait a bit for your drink, but the libations are strong and reasonably priced. I'm partial to a Dublin Donkey.
- Hipster Thursday scene makes for some awesome people watchery
- Great vibe. Legit drinks, especially the Allagash White on tap. Great staff. All around win
- It's a "drinker's bar" you won't be disappointed if you're willing to let your palate out for a ride. :)
- great whiskey and rye selection here.
- Best time to go around 7pm when no one is around.
- The Boar is friendly to local restaurants, so feel to bring your food right in.
- Strong drinks, nice people, and the perfect manly ambiance.
- Cool as hell bar in Eagle Rock. Reasonably priced beers. Good atmosphere.
- Awesome happy hour. Darts and foosball. Nice bartenders.
- Since they don't serve food, you can bring in your own (Oinkster, Casa Bianca, etc) and enjoy it with a quality beer. Darts, foosball, and a jukebox exist here.
- If possible, remember what you order. your open tab might be more than what you ordered.
- Excellent Malbec!
- SMASHED neighborhood jukebox tonight @blackboarbar you bring some records and we'll throw em on. 10pm to 2am, sick flicks, stiff drinks, fireplace inside and a smoking patio outside.
- tonight @blackboarbar SMASHED w/ Magdadeth & special guest Kris Canning -DJ Cannimal! Sick flicks, stiff drinks, hot babes, & pizza! 10pm free
- Sadly, Andi is no longer here. Whereabouts remain classified.