Big Sur Taphouse
Big Sur, CA 93920
- Come here with your fianc. Have a drink and eat tacos
- A must stop after a hike, amazing tasty beers on tap!
- Possibly the best ham and cheese I've ever had. They make the outside of the sourdough lightly cheesy. Grilled to perfection!
- Go out back and take the stairs. Eat outside. The patio is to die for!
- The charcuterie was amazing. And the pork sliders- those are not to be missed! Good beer. Good people. Love this place.
- Great outdoor space. Impressive selection of local craft beer. Decent food menu (nachos were spot on).
- Amazing burgers that befit a weary traveller's stomach. This place is great!
- Everything! Beers and sandwiches!
- The food wasn't bad. Lots of games to play. People smoking all over the patio, making my eating experience awful.
- Beer and atmosphere!!
- The food here is amazing and reasonably priced. Specials change every day. The beer selection is on point too. Highly recommend.
- Wifi! And good beer, and good toasted ham and cheese.
- Excelente lugar para um lanche na estrada. Cuidado com o barbecue se voc no curte pimenta.
- Great beer selection and yummy tapas. Definitely a must if you are in the area!
- Great atmosphere. The guys who work there are so friendly!! Loved the pizza and the chips and salsa and THE BEER!!
- Go hike hard. Then come here and order as many taco carnitas as you can. May I suggest a selfie for that happy face?
- Yay! @stonebrewingco Oaked Arrogant Bastard on tap!
- Loved the beer selection and the seating outside. The extreme pork sliders was amazing!
- Had the caprese sandwich - very tasty! Be sure to sit out back.
- Hang out...have a sandwich or a beer it two talk to strangers!