Pub, Performing Arts
56 Farringdon Rd (at Peartree Ct)
Clerkenwell, Greater London EC1R 3BL
+44 20 7253 4285
- Truly one of my favourite pubs in London. Great beers on offer, lovely setting, and regular events.
- Great food & music
- Easily the best pub named after a Dickens character.
- Lovely pub with friendly staff. Can get busy.
- The upstairs room is amazing!
- One of my all time favourite pubs. Come here on a midweek eve and enjoy the vibe. Warm and inviting, with music and comedy often downstairs.
- Nice little pub stuck on an island between traffic, it's opposite the old guardian observer offices
- Word on the street is the basement is haunted
- Decent pub in appearance, but its always rammed after work. You are forced awkwardly between tables.
- Excellent beer, service and atmosphere
- 50p surcharge on cards below 10.
- Great fish finger sandwich & selection of whiskies.
- Wedge shaped corner boozer. Was quiet when we went in, but welcoming. Beer range pretty standard Shepherd Neame stuff.
- Great food, great beer especially in the desert that is Farringdon!
- 1st Tuesday of every month MusicEarthRise put on amazing gigs showcasing incredible talent and raising money for charity
- The best burgers in Farringdon by a mile
- First Tuesday of every month Music Earth Rise put on a showcase of incredible music talents in an intimate setting. It's guaranteed to be a great night.
- The Bloody Mary is excellent.
- Lovely pub with room upstairs for intimate gigs & private hire