7 Pottergate (St Johns Alley)
Norwich, Norfolk NR2 1DS
+44 1603 767222
- If you are not a fan of belgian beer then go somewhere else and leave more room at the bar for me.
- Lovely pub, great beer, staff could be slightly happier
- The mussels! They have a lunch deal as well 2 for 11.50...can't beat that along with the outstanding Belgian Beer selection. Charming beer garden in the back and plenty of places to sit inside.
- There are no Monks here.
- One of best in Norwich
- Beer is good
- lots of beers and tasty food
- They sell Rochefort 10, one of the best beers in the world.
- Enjoy the beer garden
- One of my favourite pubs in Norwich, great food and great beers
- Cookie beer, moules, and most everything.
- Authentic Flemish pub food and great beers to boot
- Wouldn't recommend: bad food quality and overpriced
- Mussels and beer. Yes please.
- Best food and best beer
- Perfect place for a proper meal. In addition, got a wide range of beer, fruit beer is my favourite!
- Food is quite good, and the ambience is tranquil.
- The girls behind the bar were knowledgable about the beers. The mussels were kinda small and a bit too grotty but tasty in white wine and cream sauce. The frites were dire! As was the mayonnaise
- Have the moules marinire. Try the Kriek on draft, it's exclusive to the BM in the UK.
- AMAZING food!!!!!!! Great presentation!