Beefeaters British Grille-Pub
- If you love beer...Beefeaters makes the BEST "Black & Tan" Mix!
- Great fish and a variety of good ales. The food takes a while, but it's well worth it!
- The Salmon is fantastic, just ask for it without the sauce or to the side. Nice place for a bite when at the Cambria!
- Chicken garlic bake is really good. Fried cod is greasy.
- If you like beer, ask for a "Black & Tan"...they make the best Black & Tan's at Beefeaters!
- Food drinks food is very good
- Annoying when you can see your to go order, but nobody approaches you for 20 minutes. Happened more than once too!
- The fish 'n' chips has to be one of the best deals in town. It's a generous portion of fish and it's awesome.
- Good food poor service felt like they wanted to get us in out
- Bar staff is very, very unfriendly and lousy service. They have a horrible Moscato. Good service in the dining room and food is okay too.
- Oddly enough, their taco salad is the best I've ever had.
- Good selection of beer! Most in our party had the crabby haddock and enjoyed it. They weren't even crabby afterwards. Would eat here again
- The best crabby haddock.......EVER
- Don't bother with the waterloo chicken appetizer, they have little to no chicken in them. But other than that, the food & service was great (they even took the app off our bill when we mentioned it)!
- Try the Patty Melt -
- Mmmm complimentary warm biscuits w/honey butter...
- No more English Hi Ball :(
- Free wings and nachos every week day from 4 to 7!!!
- Amber is a great bartender!
- The spinach dip is amazing!! One of the best I've ever had!