Bauhaus Brew Labs
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
3:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Bauhaus specializes in modern, more aggressive lagers, from their citrusy Wonderstuff pilsner to the Wagon Party west-coast style lager.
- 4 excellent locally brewed beers on tap - liking the Stargrazer. Beer garden is a Summertime bonus. Located within blocks of 612Brew and Indeed, two other local craft brewers.
- Great brews, great people, great aesthetic. A perfect addiction to the NE microbrew scene.
- Best new taproom in NE - visually an amazing space, and lots of room to drink outside.
- We went to their Schwandtoberfest party and had a blast! They always have the best live music alongside good beer and lots of fun people in general. Great outdoor area to hang too!
- Plenty of parking out front but when it's really busy, there's a huge parking lot around back. Go around the right side of the building to get to the back lot.
- Awesome atmosphere to have craft beer with friends. I only wish they had more beers.
- Make sure to check out the giant covered patio
- A great vibe when you step in. And the IPA is damn good. The large and breezy patio is a nice touch. Highly recommended.
- Awesome atmosphere, plenty of room to move around, huge outdoor setting, and some real tasty beers!
- Open atmosphere, indoor and outdoor, usually has a food truck nearby, and good variety of beer.
- Driving? Now serving delicious Kombucha- get the Pink Robot!
- My cousin's beautiful wedding reception was held here, it was an amazing venue and the house band is talented and fun!
- The beer was great the owners/ brewer's were very friendly and welcoming. The often have food trucks.
- The Beer is good.
- Amazing brewery, one of my favorites. They have food trucks and outdoor seating. I love the tropical IPA.
- Fun selection of unique beers! History buffs will love that the building (the former Crown Ironworks) still retains an industrial vibe.
- The seasonal beers are always great. Additionally, Sky Five is great as well. Enjoy!
- Awesome vibes, the coolest swag, and of course delicious beer to your heart's content. The whole design of the space is so awesome.
- Pretty limited beer list (4 standards + limited release seasonal), but everything they have on tap is imminently quaffable. Great atmosphere with a moderately sized tap room, but a huge covered patio.