Barrels & Bottles
600 12th St
Golden, CO 80401
- Please sand and coat the tables. Batting a thousand on splinters.
- Perfect place for craft beer ( 22 on tap) and wine (24)! Plus a menu with really good food options. Sit on the patio if possible.
- Great service, awesome craft beer selection. Fantastic taphouse and brewery.
- Awesome owners! The atmosphere is really nice. They have 22 beers on tap (2 of their own for now), and 24 wines on tap!
- Great beer, wine, limited menu with addl options close by. Top notch service!!!!!!
- Super fun place! Always crowded, but it feels like a community pub and we enjoy it. Lots of interesting beers (and wine) to try.
- Lots of good dark and hard to find stuff. Sours off and on. They go way beyond the IPA craze.
- Good selection. Just not my style of beers.
- Try the Wit, it is beyond delicious. Summer in a glass.
- Best tap list in Colorado. Great new flagship beers by Kim Collins. Fresh food. Amazing people.
- Get the wine slushy!!!
- Very cool setting! We only tasted a few beers but I can't wait to go back for some slushy wine :)
- The baked Camembert w fruit compote is not to be missed! Well worth the wait!!!
- Just enjoy. Great atmosphere and staff even better beer!
- Flights are the way to go
- Beer, wine, slushies and food! And awesome owners with incredible staff members.