Bar, Whisky Bar
- Great bartending team, excellent whiskey and beer selections. Well priced, good music, chill vibes.
- Recommended if you like spirits and great light
- The bathroom had skull & crossbones wallpaper & a black chandelier... Awesome. Oh you wanted a real tip? Great Manhattan!
- A whiskey lover's paradise. Relatively well-priced and a young but sophisticated crowd. A lot of beer and shot deals available here if you're feeling extra thirsty.
- Happy hour specials are fantastic: half-price old fashioneds, $6 daiquiris & margaritas
- It's all good.
- Great whiskey and beer bar within easy distance of the French Quarter.
- Cocktails are delicious but it's soooo loud that you shouldn't expect to have a conversation with anyone ever.
- Awesome vibe, great whiskey, knowledgeable bartenders.
- amazing beer and whiskey selection and this joint plays more Drive-By Truckers than any other place in town
- 5 excellent old fashioneds for $16 during happy hour? Yes please.
- Lovely space with lots of seating. Huge selection of scotch and whiskey. Decent cocktail list.
- Nice bar, really cozy!
- This place rules! No pretense. Shelves of bourbon comfortably priced. Don't plan on driving home...
- Whiskey selection is pretty great, particularly American whiskeys. Don't forget to get some jerky.
- so... I was in awe of the selection. top notch scotch and whiskey.
- Bushmills 16 my favorite so far here
- Insane Selection of Beers and Whiskey! Getcha Pull!
- Order Japanese whisky...so perfect. The one French whisky on the menu was syrupy and sweet horribleness.