Barking Spider Tavern
- Well, okay. This isn't a great lunch spot. But if you're craving a cold one post lunch (typically opens round 2p.m.) then this is truly a local favorite.
- Bring cash! They don't accept credit cards.
- located behind the alumni office and the Coffee House of University Circle, this is a great place to grab a cold one and listen to the band.
- Going home to crash on my couch hpp I don't puke!!! Good night all
- Make sure you see Jim Volk when he comes to play.
- Go there and catch some great live music on a cool summer eve. If Jim Volk happens to be playing, you are in for some amazing guitar work.
- Great dive bar in a carriage house with a lot of history located on Case Western's Campus
- I like the outdoor seating in summer and the fireplace in winter, but the best part of the Spider is the camaraderie. People here are smart, laid back and friendly. + live music & dog friendly.
- $14 pitchers of Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald or Commodore Perry before 7pm!
- Get the pitcher with 2 glasses....7 years later its still love!