Bar at Bacara Resort
8301 Hollister Ave
Goleta, CA 93117
- The crispy chicken sandwich and the Bacara burger are both really good. I highly recommend. The chicken lettuce wraps are fine. Don't get the seared ahi tuna (tacos) - tasted very fishy.
- Great place to grab brunch. Nice view of the ocean if you get a seat outside. Quality of the food was simply amazing.
- The bar is cozy (plus you can talk to the adorable bartender), but the firepits on the terrace are awesome! You could sit there and drink forever, if you can afford it.
- The Spicy Tuna Rolls were some of the best I've ever had. Just right.
- Sorry foursquare! Got weirdly cut off. But was trying to say that the crazy beautiful surroundings make you feel totally comfortable spending about 20 bucks on a glass of pinot :)
- The beach surroundings make you totally feel comfortable pa
- The fries are delicious, the cheese plate is enormous and tasty. Had the lychee martini and that rocked too