Bar, Hotel Bar
- The bar top is slanted downward on the edge. If you put your drink on the edge, it will fall on the floor.
- Get the foursquare drink- you must checkin to get it, they're sticklers!
- The Less Halle's cocktail is complex and multifaceted, yet sweet and refreshing, courtesy of the bartender's wise recommendation.
- The Moscone Pear is better than most peartinis. Get it for $8.88 during happy hour (4pm - 7pm).
- Lucky name, good happy hour foods. open wifi network in the lobby. Good for when you need to work after working.
- Ruinart Brut Rose is available by the glass. Do it!
- Try the veggie soup pure.
- In a great hotel. Eau de vin!!! (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- the cocktails are very sweet, not too generous with the alc
- Expensive wifi :/
- Grappa-rama! Um-mm-Delicioso!
- Parmesan Fries awesome-mid aft snack 2day
- Ask for the comp bar bites. Spiced cashews and spicy peanuts are great!
- *Happy Hour Alert* Thurs August 6, 4p-8p. Any draft beer plus an order of Vietnamese pork sliders for just $8.88.