Lounge, Middle Eastern
$ $ $
- This is my favourite restaurant in the city. Nan O Paneer is amazing and the Torsh...great dining all around!
- Been here from 9:30 and still waiting for my dish for about 1 hour and 45 min!
- After you try the chargrilled tenderloin 'chenjeh', be sure to have a few puffs of mango hookah (sheesha). you might even run into Jian Ghomeishi ;)
- Delicious food :)
- A very nice place. Reading the FAQ I felt a sense of self-confliction (khod dargiri).
- One of my favorite bars in the city. Try the Torsh kabab. Very rare Persian dish. The only place that serves it properly.
- Great food, great drinks, and amazing people...make sure you try the Torsh (tenderloin marinated with pomegranate and walnuts and grilled over an open flame) a must have!
- Backtiar's Revenge Cocktail is a must be
- Best Persian food apart from mamas kitchen. Especially the torsh kebab! Dont see how it can get any better.
- No more hookah here
- Torsch, morg (chicken), eggplant appetizer, vodka and cocktails
- Eggplant dips are delicious. Stay late for tasty hookah.
- About main courses My advice is the beef because is a real meal size. And for dessert i don't know but baklava cake was nothing special
- About main courses the sheep cheese is like a appetizer don't order is too small
- Decoration is good the place is small. The been soup is delicious. Also u can smoke shisha/ hooka.
- Loved this place. Get the nan & paneer and koobideh loghmeh as apps & bareh torsh as the main. Super flavorful and juicy. So good. And don't forget the pomegranate wine!!
- Read this. Wow!
- Winterlicious is on! Tried the beet salad, grilled chicken and rose water ice cream! delish!!
- Join us at Banu from January 25 February 7, 2013 for a delicious, 3-course, prix fixe meal as part of Toronto's Winterlicious. #LiciousTO
- Their # is 416-777-2268