Art Hookah Lounge
$ $ $
923 6th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
- Shisha was good
- Order lemon mint kiwi white peach
- ). - . 3 7 - . , . ).
- If you're in San Diego downtown and you love Hookah, this place is for you.
- Art shisha with pineapple
- Best hookah lounge in Gaslamp. Staffs know their craft, music is not too loud and perfect to have a conversation without yelling to each other!
- Staffs know their craft, music is not too loud, great hookah equipments, wide selection of shisha, and friendly staffs. Definitely recommend to people partying out in Gaslamp area.
- The best place in Downtown , the best hoockah and the best flavors. The only thing that they needed is alcoholic drink selections. Just Do not forget ypur ID
- One of the best Hookah place I've visit in USA, you must try double apple.
- It would be a good hookah-bar in Russia, but for the States it's just awesome! Not sure if there is anything better in the whole country.
- Always a great time at this chill spot. Great hookah/shisha plus awesome service.
- Their hookah is amazing! Get the sweet and sour mix!
- Ambience is unique and fun !Waiting staff was perfect. Panini's stole my heart & the smoke (Art Hookah, than the regular) is one of it's kind. If you haven't tried this place, ur not San Diegan
- Cloudy and flavourful hookahs. They know what they are doing. Soft couches to chill, free wifi, great tunes, cool art.
- Even if you aren't into hookah, its open late and is a great place to get some tea, helps when you need to wind down and drink something after alcohol
- Best hookah lounge I have ever been to. Service is great and the atmosphere is great
- Double Apple
- Nice, clean place, good clientele. The art hookah with pineapple bowl and watermelon mint Shisha (pic) is very good.
- Great place! Open late and really chill, and they have board games too.
- The decorations of the space is so beautiful especially the materials that they use, but I don't know why they don't serve coffee!