The Apothecary At Brent's Drugs
$ $ $
- Great drinks. If you don't know trust the bartenders. House fries and mozz/olives amazing privisions
- Excellent place! A lil bit dark ! Thats how I like it ! Nice drinks ! Bartenders are good !
- I loved the Red Rum Cobbler, but if you are looking for something more simple (and less expensive), you could do a lot worse than the $7 Coors Banquet with a shot of Flor de Caa 7 Year Rum.
- Doc Noble w/ Orinoco bitters
- Friendly folks, great drinks. Doorway is hidden in back of the restaurant so don't be afraid.
- Cocktails and small portion plates.
- The vanilla drink is ok, tastes like egg nog
- Love this place! The marinated vegetable plate is so good. Fun selection of drinks.
- The Negroni is fairly potent and nice
- Classy spot.
- Try the fried oyster sliders!